Monday, September 30, 2013

Teacher Social Networking

          When presented with the assignment of joining a teacher social networking site, I chose Classroom 2.0 for multiple reasons. I think that what matters most in joining a site like this is the user base and I was looking for a site that had a lot of users, was frequently updated, and had people contributing about many different topics.

          Because Classroom 2.0 is about education and technology, I think that it will be an excellent complement to this course and I think that what I am able to gain from the site will help me in maintaining a modern classroom in the future. Also, I believe that because this site is for all educators and not educators within a specific content area, I will be able to gain more from it. I believe that many teacher tips are quite general so joining a network of teachers from all content areas will offer me more support than an ESL-specific group may have because there are simply more contributors.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your idea of casting a wide net to learn about technology resources. I've learned a lot from people in other disciplines.

    ReplyDelete